Here are some caring tips for your costume jewelry:
1. Do not expose the jewelry to water or chemicals including, but not limited to the following: cosmetic, perfumes, cleaning agents, salt water, chlorine and silver polish.
2. Clean the jewelry on a regular basis with dry soft cloth for best results.
3. Store the jewelry in a cool dry place in a jewelry pouch or airtight bag.
4. Remove jewelry during manual tasks and sports activities to avoid physical damages.
5. Always last on, first off, the jewelry.